Dr. Steven Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
Awesome dr. I broke my ankle, and had a knee replacement. Both of these were handled in the most professional manner. Would go back to him in a heartbeat for anything orthopedic.

July 19th, 2013
Amazing doctor and surgeon
Dr. Smith performed arthroscopy on my right knee and did an amazing job! It has been the easiest surgery I have ever been through. I have had ZERO pain post-op and minimal swelling. I have been able to put almost full weight on it since leaving the operation facility. Already, I am able to tell a difference in my knee (one day after surgery). He explained everything thoroughly.

March 15th, 2013
People late should not take priority of people on time
I was on time in fact 20 minutes early. Filled out all paper work in about 10 mins. Only person waiting in the waiting room. Then a lady walks in and is 45 mins late. They have the nerve to take her next instead of me. I waited for hour and half. I know doctors double book or space accordingly but I should not have waited. In fact there was another patient walking in behind the lady that was real late and they even beat me out of the office. The lady that was late was sitting in the lobby of the hospital waiting for her ride. Get a grip people. My time is as precious as the next persons but if yu are late you are late. Don't make me pay.