Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Smith
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortlandt Manor, NY, with other offices in Goshen, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry, St Francis Hospital and Hudson Valley Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Smith has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Steven Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Dr. Heidi Fish
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0 mi23
Dr. John Joseph
Pathology, Internal Medicine
Yorktown Heights, NY 3.80 mi12
Dr. Zach Liu
Yorktown Heights, NY 3.80 mi