A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- Mt Ascutney Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bradbury Smith MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Steven Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Smith practices Internal Medicine near Woodstock, VT.
See Woodstock Internists.