A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- Mt Ascutney Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Smith practice?
Dr. Steven Smith practices Internal Medicine near Woodstock, VT.
See Woodstock Internists.