Dr. Steven Snyder MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Poor bedside manner, seems rushed, doesn't explain to you what he us doing before he does it, walks out of the room while your still trying to ask questions, forgets to get consent before cutting moles off, forgets to have is assistant in the room before doing procedures. Would not send my dog to him.

April 12th, 2016
AWFUL
Worst medical office I have ever visited. I would NEVER suggest them to anyone. Constantly waiting close to an hour just to get into an exam room each visit, then waiting longer to see the doctor himself. One visit I had been waiting for a half hour already, and the doctor came out to the waiting area and began to sing on a karaoke machine. I'm not here for entertainment. The doctor is very inattentive, sometimes only saw me for a minute and left the rest of the exam to the medical assistant. He googled one of my questions - I could do the same thing at home for free. Went through 4 different treatments within 4 months, not seeing results, and burnt my face with a laser in the process. Finally starting to see results with the 4th, and can't wait to be finished so I never have to come back. Must come in every month so that the doctor can refill my prescription, but then he doesn't even refill it. Constantly having to call the office numerous times daily for a week after my visits just to get them to refill it. It is impossible to reach any sort of medical staff by phone, you are forced to leave a message, and they never call back. Don't go.

April 13th, 2015
Ridiculous wait time every single time with no explanation. Horribly unprofessional and extremely rude. Would not recommend at all.

December 12th, 2014
It took an hour plus for him to see me. During the vista he was rushing and was not attentive enough, did not take a history. He was VERY pushy to use HIS products which were quite expensive!

February 3rd, 2013
Dr. Snyder got rid of my love handles.
First of all, I was really impressed with Dr. Snyder's staff. Even from making my first appointment the receptionist and medical assistant were very professional and knowledgeable. I chose Dr. Snyder because of his excellent reputation and the recommendation I got from my friend at work. I had the Exilis for removing some belly fat and love handles and I was very impressed with my results. I plan to definitely keep coming back here.

February 2nd, 2013
Dr. Snyder's Laser treatment gave me great results
What I liked most was choosing Dr. Snyder for his many years of laser experience which showed in how well my laser procedure turned out. He is certainly an expert in his field and I felt very confident throughout my treatment process. His satff is also very knowledgeable and courteous. I have already scheduled more laser treatments for my face and am anxious to see the results of my skin tightening.

March 16th, 2017