Dr. Steven Wolf Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wolf?

office staff horrible

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Dr. Wolf was a knowledgeable Doctor. I am not sure he diagnosed me right and currently am seeking another opinion. The doctor was nice and knew what he was talking about. It's not really the doctor that I am writing the review on but it's the office staff. THEY ARE HORRIBLE. I have been there 5 times now and they are not friendly. They give misinformation and have no clue. I was even talking to other people in the waiting room. If you call and ask a question they don't give right answers and they follow through. Also, last time was there they were talking about one of the doctors in the office at the desk and making comments. Umm patients are right there. They don't want to hear you talking about how a doctor is incompetent in the practice. Very unprofessional.They also can't handle sending things to other offices so beware you may need to call many many times to get something sent.

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I see another Dr at this practice so I thought it would be ok for my husband to see Dr. WOlf-wrong! He made his diagnosis and plan in the first visit so at subsequent visits he didn't listen to anything we said, symptoms we described,etc. He didn't even look up when my husband spoke. And he only had one plan. We went to another Dr. who asked questions, listened to the answers and had a plan with many options. Took his situation as seriously as it warranted! I will never see Dr. Wolf again!

Stay Away from Dr.Steven Wolf

Posted on February 11th, 2012

He needs to retire or go back to school.Completely missed diagnosed me.Stated my lesions in my brain are due too high cholesterol but they are from Multiple sclerosis.Does not listen to you his stay is also rude.

Posted on April 29th, 2011

Refused to speak with the family of the patient about the rapidly declining condition of the patient. The patient is now in coma due to unknown circumstances in the hospital. Dr. could not give the right diagnosis and right care, asked not to bother him and to stop calling after the second conversation. The patient was under this doctor's care for about three months.

Posted on May 5th, 2017