Learn more about Dr. Steven Baak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Baak, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Baak, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baak graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Baak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Baak MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Baak practice?
- Dr. Steven Baak has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Baak practices Rheumatology near Florissant, MO.
See Florissant Rheumatologists.