Dr. Steven Baak MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2017
Orencia Infusion saved my LIFE
Dr. Baak has been telling me to start Orenica Infusion for the last 4 years but I have been to scared. My RA has been terrible and I decided to start it 3 months ago and WOW is it great. I can do things I have not been able to in years. Thank you thank you Dr. Baak and his infusion nurses Tam and Brandy. I am so Grateful!

February 5th, 2017
Lupus treatment
I was diagnosed with Lupus 3 years ago and have been seeking a treatment that worked since then. I have been to 3 different Lupus doctors and I finally feel like I'm on the right track and treatment. Thank you Dr Baak and Kristy Moore. Kristy the Nurse Practioner has been a lifesaver spending a lot of time with me explaining my lab results and how to live WITH this disease.

February 1st, 2017
I'm a businessman and I like this place Arthritic Center
I am a businessman and have a hectic travel schedule. I get my Cimzia infusion at this office and the nurses do a very efficient job in getting my treatment in and out so I can carry out my business meetings. Dr. Steve is always available for my questions and I would like to be working on a possible business project with him.

February 1st, 2017
GREAT DR!
Arthritis Center is a wonderful place and I'm glad I have answers to my pain and troubles. The gal Ann in the lab was the best blood drawer ever! Super nice and talked to me the whole time!

January 27th, 2017
My knee pain is gone! Thank you Dr. Baak and Vicky!
I was referred to Dr. Baak from my friend who noticed I was having trouble with my knees. I made an appointment and the girls at the front desk gave me an appointment two weeks from when I called which I was so happy to be seen so soon. I did wait 20 minutes in the lobby but the staff was attentive and brought me a coffee. Dr. Baak told me about my degenerative disk disease and gave me a shot right away in another room with Vicky his assistant with the ultra sound procedures. Vicky told me how great Dr. Baak is with injections and he came into the room, watched the monitor where the needle was going and I saw the medicine go into the space in my knee that he told me was where the medicine needed to go. I so appreciate being examed and treated in the same day and I got my blood work done while in his office and then across the hall for my X-ray. It was convenient to do everything at once. I get why he is so busy, that office really takes care of patients.

January 12th, 2017
This was to be my first visit with this dr, when I arrived I was told my appointment had been changed to next week. When asked why wasn't I called and told my appointment was changed, they said they did call me! NOT! Anyway my appointment was for 2:45 I arrived at 2:20 and they asked me for my referral. I said you have the referral it was sent weeks ago.She said no they didn't have it , they would have to call my PCP and have them fax it over. OK . I sat in the waiting room until 3:18 and I asked the receptionist does this office always run behind like this and she said no just today, that they would come to get me in a few minutes. I asked her did she know what time it was , 3:18, and my appointment was at 2:45! She said yes she knew that and someone would come for me in a few minutes! I had already been there an hour! I told her I didn't feel this was a good fit and I would like my co pay back, I would find another rheumatologist. So I went home and called my insurance company. I had to miss two days work to try to see this dr! I can't afford that. If the organization of the office is this bad can the dr be any better? I will never find out!!!

December 20th, 2016
THANK YOU DR. BAAK
My shoulder pain left me in horrible and constant pain. I had been suffering for almost two years before I scheduled an apt with dr. Baak. Dr. was helpful and so knowledgeable, he has allowed me to life a normal life again!

June 2nd, 2016
Looking for another Doctor
on the positive side he does take time to talk with you. But on the negative side, he seems to be guessing on what to do. He is really big on tests like x-rays, ultra sound, and blood work every visit. But apparently he doesn't know what to do with the results. And the entire office doesn't care that the meds are doing nothing, and we'll see you in 3 months. Thousands of dollars invested and zero results.

January 18th, 2012
I love thiis Dr. He tell it like it is.
Dr. Baak was very courtious and tender. I was so scared when I went there, I was immediatly put at ease by his bedside manner I would recommend this Dr. Baak to anyone suffering from any kind of joint disease. Dr.Baak ROCKS

April 10th, 2017