Dr. Steven Baak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2017
This was to be my first visit with this dr, when I arrived I was told my appointment had been changed to next week. When asked why wasn't I called and told my appointment was changed, they said they did call me! NOT! Anyway my appointment was for 2:45 I arrived at 2:20 and they asked me for my referral. I said you have the referral it was sent weeks ago.She said no they didn't have it , they would have to call my PCP and have them fax it over. OK . I sat in the waiting room until 3:18 and I asked the receptionist does this office always run behind like this and she said no just today, that they would come to get me in a few minutes. I asked her did she know what time it was , 3:18, and my appointment was at 2:45! She said yes she knew that and someone would come for me in a few minutes! I had already been there an hour! I told her I didn't feel this was a good fit and I would like my co pay back, I would find another rheumatologist. So I went home and called my insurance company. I had to miss two days work to try to see this dr! I can't afford that. If the organization of the office is this bad can the dr be any better? I will never find out!!!

December 19th, 2016
THANK YOU DR. BAAK
My shoulder pain left me in horrible and constant pain. I had been suffering for almost two years before I scheduled an apt with dr. Baak. Dr. was helpful and so knowledgeable, he has allowed me to life a normal life again!

June 2nd, 2016
Looking for another Doctor
on the positive side he does take time to talk with you. But on the negative side, he seems to be guessing on what to do. He is really big on tests like x-rays, ultra sound, and blood work every visit. But apparently he doesn't know what to do with the results. And the entire office doesn't care that the meds are doing nothing, and we'll see you in 3 months. Thousands of dollars invested and zero results.

January 18th, 2012
I love thiis Dr. He tell it like it is.
Dr. Baak was very courtious and tender. I was so scared when I went there, I was immediatly put at ease by his bedside manner I would recommend this Dr. Baak to anyone suffering from any kind of joint disease. Dr.Baak ROCKS