A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bachrach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bachrach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachrach
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bachrach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bachrach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachrach graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bachrach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Bachrach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Bachrach practice?
- Dr. Steven Bachrach has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bachrach practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Milford, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Neurologists.