Learn more about Dr. Steven Bachrach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bachrach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bachrach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachrach graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bachrach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bachrach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Bachrach practice?
Dr. Steven Bachrach practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington General Practitioners, and Wilmington Hospitalists.