A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bachrach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bachrach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bachrach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachrach graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bachrach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Bachrach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Bachrach practice?
- Dr. Steven Bachrach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bachrach practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Neurologists.