Learn more about Dr. Steven Bade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bade is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bade, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Complications, and Disorders of the female lower genital tract.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bade graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Bade practice?
Dr. Steven Bade practices Family Medicine near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens, PA and New Holland, PA.
See Lititz Family Physicians.