A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bade is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bade, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Bade graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Bade MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Bade practice?
- Dr. Steven Bade has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Bade practices Family Medicine near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Primary Care Doctors.