A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Balaloski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Balaloski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Balaloski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Balaloski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balaloski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Balaloski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Balaloski practice?
- Dr. Steven Balaloski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Balaloski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canal Winchester, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.