Dr. Steven Ball Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Ball?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Steven Ball?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

SHOWED VERY LITTLE INTEREST

Very disappointed in my visit. Looked forward to having specialist check my nose for bleeding and sinus pressure pain. Put camera up my nose and said he didn't see anything to be concerned about. I expected a little more detail on why I feel pain when I touch the side of my nose. When I asked him about pain in my sinuses when i lay on my side he said "don't lay on your side and take tylenol" Once i sensed his attitude I was done. I was looking for answers and help and I felt like I was bothering him. Entire visit lasted 5 minutes..

June 10th, 2017

Dismissive

October 22nd, 2013

Bad ENT

Would not go to this doctor again. Do not recommend. Came with ear pain . caused more pain, left with worse pain,. no empathy. did not fix or treat the problem.

August 2nd, 2013

Disappointing

I usually love the care and doctors at Strongsville Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Ball seemed rushed and un-sympathetic to my 15 year old who had two cases of Tonsillitis in a 3 month time period. He simply stated she had unfortunately developed chronic Tonsillitis and would have to have surgery. In front of her he explained that is would be the worse pain ever experienced and then in 4-5 days the pain would worsen. He told her she could cough up large amounts of blood and possibly need to come back in for repeat surgery! Needless to say, my daughter was traumatized by his callousness. We chose a different doctor.

April 29th, 2013

Bedside manner of a badger

Took over an hour in the room before he came in. Performed a nasal endoscopy without written consent or notification that it was considered a "surgery" by their office, resulting in a monstrous copay. Performed nasal endoscopy without concern for pain or numbing spray as proper protocol. Completely apathetic regarding ailments or care. Bedside manner of a badger and will spend a mere five minutes with you. Find any other ENT or prepare to argue with their billing department over unknown "surgeries."

February 14th, 2013

Horrible doctor.....has no idea what tonsil stones are......REALLY!!!! Very uneducated and I will be finding a new doctor. Advise anyone one reading this to find someone else. His bed side matter is awful, seems to not know what he is doing. I payed an expense copay for nothing....a whole five minutes. Someone needs to revoke his license.

February 11th, 2013

Look elsewhere!

Dr. Ball Clearly has a "god complex" -- must have slept through the "bedside manner" classes. His normal procedure is to NOT numb your nasal passages prior to scoping your sinuses. It was very painful and he didn't seem to care. Additionally, he argued with me over something I KNOW to be true -- because it was about ME. Look elsewhere for better care!

June 1st, 2011

PLEASE find a diffferent ENT

Took my child in for tongue tie surgery....several weeks later found out from my childs speech therapist AND dentist that he did not perform the surgery correctly and she was still tongue tied in places! When we came back for him to take a look at it and what went wrong simply stated she was fine (total of 5 min. visit) and got charged ANOTHER copay for something he messed up! Now we have to pay extra and my 3 year old has to go through ANOTHER surgery!! Strongly suggest finding another ENT!

August 23rd, 2017