Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Ballas
Dr. Steven Ballas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH, with another office in Warren, OH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ballas is affiliated with ValleyCare Northside Medical Center, Southside Med Ctr, Youngstown, Oh and Salem Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Ballas has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Ballas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.
Dr. Wahoub Hout
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Warren, OH 0.08 mi34
Dr. Chakri Yarlagadda
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Warren, OH 0.08 mi26
Dr. John Belany
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Warren, OH 0.08 mi36