Dr. Steven Balsamo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Balsamo?

June 13th, 2016

Use to be a 5 star Doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Balsamo for over 15 years and would refer him to family & friends he WAS a wonderful Doctor! I would rate him well over 5 stars if possible! He Always took the time to listen closely and explain things & address issues or concerns. but over the last couple years unfortunately that has all changed! He doesn't address issues or concerns that you have anymore! He's not as friendly! It's sad because like I said he was a wonderful Doctor and even when I talk to friends & family who see him they say the same thing! I have seen other Doctors now & found out things that I was trying to get addressed im now getting answers for my pain by test I had asked Dr. Balsamo to order for me.

December 10th, 2013

Nightmare office staff

The dr is great but the office staff is rude and unprofessional. They have made errors in scheduling appointments and then take no responsibility for their mix up. The office staff has no regard for patients or care. If I could bypass the office to the dr things would be great. The office staff needs to get out and find another profession they can handle. I rate the dr 2 stars only because of the rude staff that doesn't know what they are doing.

August 19th, 2013

I have to agree with some of the other comments. Dr. Balsamo is great, however he has the worst office staff I've ever seen. They have scheduled me for appointments and when I show up they have no record of the appointment or they have scheduled me for a different type of appointment (i.e. med check when I was supposed to have a physical). They tend to be rude and stand around gossiping when there are people waiting in line. I mentioned something to the Dr. about an appointment I had with a specialist and I had to explain everything to him because his staff was "about three months behind in their filinging".

September 16th, 2011

I really like my doctor, I have had the best care there. But his office staff is the worse I have ever seen. Even patients in the waiting room hear the filthy language from the front desk. I've worked in doctor's office and actually fired girls for this. They have no professional manners at all.They call me at times to tell me my prescription is ready then when I get there, they tell me they never called to tell me it was ready. I don't drive so this is very difficult, I have to ask a neighbor to take me, and have to wait around for when someone can take me, I can't ask someone to run me down there and sit and wait all day for the call. I have Dr. Balsamo and he is wonderful.

October 5th, 2010

Doesn't listen

I've had dizziness for 4 months now. He told me it was chronic migraines when I was positive pain/dizziness was coming from my neck. he ordered an MRI for my brian and not my neck. MRI came back fine (Thank god). Ask what to do as I am still dizzy. refered me to a chiropractor. After a month of 3 appts a week w/ chiropractor, still dizzy. called his office to get a neurologist appt to look at head/neck. they didn't get back to me until a week later and scheduled me with a nuero that didn't even look at my neck. Just confirmed that everything is fine with brain which I already knew. Waited 3 weeks total for THAT waist of time appt. back to square one AGAIN. Switching doctors.

August 14th, 2010

Great doctor.He has been taking care of my 3 children in the best and most professional way.We had to move. We miss him.

June 18th, 2010

One of the best.

Dr. Balsamo is a one of a kind Dr. . He gives me a feeling of overall confidence just in the manner he treats me. What ever the case may be I truely believe that he cares. And for me that's alot.

January 7th, 2009

I typically do not like most Dr's smug know it all attitudes. Dr Balsamo is great... honest, down to earth and willing to work to find the answers.

August 22nd, 2017