Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 15th, 2016

Dr. Barad is one the kindest, and very caring doctor's I have met! I will definitely refer him to friends and family!

Dr Barad show details Dr Barad
by PB on Sep 6th, 2015

An exceptional doctor. Knows what he's talking about. Knows what he's doing. Gives his patients a sense of confidence. Courteous, approachable. Wish he would give his patients more time (instead of a mere 5 minutes!) to talk about their concern, but then I guess time is money for him. As a surgeon, he does great work. One could not have asked for a more skilful doctor. Regarding making appojntments, if you already have one, don't try to change it. Because your next appointment would be at least 6 weeks or more later. The clerk is totally unsympathethic to your explanation, nor would she consider trying to fit you in earlier even when you tell her you're in pain.

by Jim Mattingly on Sep 5th, 2015

Very knowledgeable. I loved his bedside manner, made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend him to others even though he is a "Raider fan." All in all a positive experience all the way around.

Shoulder Surgery show details Shoulder Surgery
by . on Aug 14th, 2015

Dr. Barad did my surgery on my shoulder and till this point I feel great. No complains. Thank you Dr. Barad

Best care out there show details Best care out there
by Austin C on Jun 13th, 2015

The time Dr. Barad put into getting to know me and things about me made me much more comfortable and confident that he would do the job with care. I've talked to so many surgeons who treat patients like paychecks. Dr. Barad very clearly does not. From a medical standpoint, he made sure that he asked all the questions necessary to perform the surgery to my needs as an athlete. I'm one month out from surgery and making great process. My shoulder is feeling stable and my range of motion is improving every day without pain or tension. Everything feels how it should.

May 1st, 2011

Been with Dr Barad for almost 6 yrs, I would trust my life to him. I trust in his decisions,