Dr. Steven Bardfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Bardfield?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Steven Bardfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2017

Very Attentive

I had such a great experience at my first visit with Dr. Bardfield. He went out of his way to see that I received care as quickly as possible. He was speedy, attentive, and caring. It was a breath of fresh air after having dealt with many other physicians, to be honest. Dr. Bardfield was great at scheduling care and called immediately with test results and made plans right away for the next steps. Only waited about 10 minutes in the waiting room (at most), as well. Very impressed overall. Seems like a genuinely caring person who enjoys his job and helping others.

August 26th, 2016

Very helpful, patient & attentive. His staff is great. They call back as soon as possible. I like him very much. I will continue to see him as needed.

February 25th, 2011

Dr. Bardfield is one of the best physicians I have seen.

Dr. Bardfield is by far one of the best physicians I have ever consulted. He is pleasant, kind and along with a good sense of humor, takes the time to listen. My case was particularly frustrating for me, but he never gave up and took my concerns seriously. He worked WITH me, valued my needs and concerns, and helped me to develop the best possible treatment plan. My phone calls were returned within a reasonable amount of time. My wait time for my appointments was typically 5 minutes; never exceeding 10 minutes. Unlike other doctors, he spent as much time with me as I needed to answer all of my questions. I never felt like he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. He was very professional and made me feel like the most important patient he had. I would highly, and without reservation, recommend Dr. Bardfield to anyone.

July 17th, 2017