A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Barkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkley
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Barkley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Barkley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkley graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Barkley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Barkley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Barkley practice?
- Dr. Steven Barkley has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Barkley practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Nephrology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Pediatricians and Santa Barbara Nephrologists.