Dr. Steven Barna MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Temple Terrace, FL

February 3rd, 2017
Waste of time & money
I wasted a month trying to get an ablation done. First they drug their feet getting insurance aporoval, so they called me at 4pm the day before my procedure and said that they didnt get approval from insurance yet, and postponed until the next week. Then they canceled my new procedure date and never even called to tell me! So unprofessional. I had prepaid for my procedure and now, 2 weeks later, Im still waiting for a refund. Dr. Barna and Florida Orthopedic Institute should be ashamed of how they treat their patients. Neither of them did anything to make it up to me. $1,600.00 is a lot of money to go without when you never had any services done!

February 2nd, 2017
What a jerk!
I waited over 2 HOURS to see this doctor! When he walked in the room, he didn't shake my hand or even introduce himself. He seemed to be in a big hurry. The whole appointment was rushed and I feel like he didn't give me any answers! I will never go back to him after seeing this behavior.

January 23rd, 2017
I thought my appointment was well executed by Dr. Barna!

January 23rd, 2017
Florida Orthopaeic Institute's work with me has helped tremendously. Especially my experiences with Dr. Barna!

January 23rd, 2017
Dr. Barna is excellent! He spent a lot of time explaining my procedure and put me at ease about the it.

January 23rd, 2017
Dr. Barna has a lot of integrity and does what is best for the patient!

December 14th, 2016
Service and staff members were excellent -----truly kind and professional.. Thank You

September 23rd, 2016
Worst
I had been stuck with FOI for close to an year for my cervical and Lambar pain. They had given me 6 injections on neck and 7 on lower back with no relief. After the last shots Doctor tells me that is best he can offer and i should visit some other doctor!!! When i asked for appointment they tell me to come after a month appointment. Even though i requested i am in pain they tell me go visit urgent care for pain relief? Why should i visit some urgent care for pain relief when i am already visiting them for an year. The patient liasion from FOi mails me that i should visit some doctor who was still a student as per records!! They are worst in the business and have never got anything good from them instead just wasted money and time and so much pain cause of them. NEVER EVER visit them

September 16th, 2016
I had a procedure done at the Surgery Center. Everything was on time and all aspects exceptional.

August 24th, 2016
I had spinal injections yesterday and the entire staff was terrific. Everyone knew their job and did it well!

August 9th, 2016
A great doctor
As soon as Dr. Barna entered the room I knew I would be OK. He's unusual compared to other MDs in that he's engaging, approachable, respectful, friendly, and thorough. He explained his thinking about my case in a language that I could understand and allowed me time to make a decision based on the options. He has a great "bedside" manner and did not rush things while still being efficient with time. In addition, I think he is a good diagnostician.

June 15th, 2016
I was extremely happy with the entire staff involved with all aspects of my procedure. All very professional and courteous. Thank you!