- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Baron
Dr. Steven Baron, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Newhall, CA, with another office in Covina, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baron is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Baron has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Baron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newhall, CA.
Dr. Chand Khanna
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Newhall, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Sina Tebi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Residency
Newhall, CA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Felix Barte
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newhall, CA 0.01 mi37