A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Baron, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Baron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Harvey Baron MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Baron practice?
- Dr. Steven Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Baron practices Internal Medicine near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists.