A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Barr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Barr, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Barr MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven Barr practice?
- Dr. Steven Barr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Barr practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA and Kingsland, GA.
See Brunswick Plastic Surgeons and Brunswick Surgeons.