A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Barrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Barrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Barrer, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barrer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jon Barrer FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Barrer practice?
- Dr. Steven Barrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Barrer practices Neurological Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.