Steve Barrick Is this you?

Have you seen Steve Barrick?

July 10th, 2017

Rude Staff

May 4th, 2017

Wow, Staff is very rude, acted like I was a bother

January 8th, 2017

Great Doctor, office could use some improvement.

I've seen Dr. Barrick for over 7 years now and I have never had such a great primary care provider. He is very thorough, and takes his time with you, which is something lacking in today's healthcare environment. I've found him particularly skilled at working with men's health needs. I've also seen his PA Jeff, who is also good. The only thing I dislike about my visits to his office would be my interactions with his other office staff (this also includes nurses/MAs).I find them rude, disengaged and lacking understanding. Their follow-up on things is also equally terrible.

October 13th, 2016

ZERO Rating

I have been unhappy the past 2 years at Barrick Family Practice. I notice all the 5 stars ratings are older than 2 years. They hit the nail on the head when they comment that the staff is rude. The staff will blow you off, give you incorrect info, don't want to do their job and some do their job incorrectly! As far as I am concerned there are only 2 individuals that work there worth anything. Unfortunately, not enough to keep me on as a patient. Do not bother with his office. If I could rate him a ZERO I would.

September 12th, 2016

Great Dr and staff

Prompt courteous service, adequate contact time with physician or physician assistant. I've always been able to get a same-day appointment when I need it. All my questions get answered.

July 17th, 2016

Dr. Barrick

Dr Barrick is a very kind man in addition to being a very attentive and great doctor. I have been with him for years. He is the best.

November 20th, 2015

rude

I have been a patient at for more than 10yrs. The staff has changed over the years and is rude and does not follow up as promised. To think Dr. Barrick was Independent Newspaper DR. of the year a few years back and I voted for him.

October 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Barrick for over 8 years . His staff has went from professional to just rude. If he wasn't such a great Doctor I would of switched to a different provider.

September 8th, 2015

I thought I'd give them one more chance. I called to make an appointment. Someone answered and asked what i needed put me on hold without even asking waited for less then a minute and got hung up on. I immediately called a doctor i got referred to and it was night and day. I forgot what good service felt like. I want to hug the person i talked to. Don't waste your time with this clinic!

May 6th, 2015

i read these other reviews and wonder if they arent paid advertisements. if you dont have 4to 6 weeks to wait dont even bother calling the number. the staff is completly indifferent to your ailments. o you hurt, call the er. total disrespect. i thought we were valued patients and if not i hoped we were at least valued customers... not so much i guess. id have been better off wasting my time and money calling a psychic hotline.

February 9th, 2015

As a nurse I appreciate the level of care I receive there. I enjoy watching the amount of time and teaching he does with my teen boys. (Trust me they don't all do that)

July 1st, 2014

extremely rude staff. will take time with patients, but has never put a stethoscope on me or has done an actual physical exam. Always comes in with computer, puts in meds and/ or lab work and leaves. Get follow up call from staff on blood work, but never have anyone go over any of the labs and explain . Have not gotten any support or follow up for my problems or concerns. Takes forever to get meds approved, even if they are needed asap, and staff is surely not helping at all.