A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bastian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bastian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bastian MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven Bastian practice?
- Dr. Steven Bastian has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Bastian practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.