Dr. Steven Bastian MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

June 22nd, 2015
Terrible Doctor
Never followed up with my son after hand surgery. His bedside manor was horrible. He's unfriendly, arrogant and uncaring. He accepts NO insurance. Wish we had known this before surgery, as we didn't have to see him.

March 4th, 2014
Patient from ER Room
I was in a motorcycle 2014. I has broken bones in my right wrist. my right pinky finger on my right hand was crushed. I was rushed to the ER and Luckily for me Dr. Bastien Was the Doctor that was assigned to do 2 Surgeries on my Right hand and Wrist. I had to have a 3rd out patient surgery to remove my pins in my hand, and despite the fact Dr. Bastian was out of network for my health insurance, I decided to stay with Dr. Bastian to do my procedure because he did such a Great Job Saving my Finger, and Great Bedside Manor. Staff is Great as well. Thank AZ Center for Hand Surgery and Dr. Bastian and Staff :)

December 19th, 2013
Worst stitches ever
The worst stitching I have ever seen.... my veterinarian does a better job with repairing injuries. will cause a lifetime of pain and horrible scarring.

November 13th, 2012
Great Doctor, crazy office.
This doctor is fantastic. My finger was messed up with bone chips, infection, nail split in half... IV antibiotics didn't work at first in the hospital. After he worked on it, it got better FAST. My wife couldn't believe how quickly the color returned to normal in the surrounding area and the nail is already half grown back. Of course it's pretty strange looking, but the doctor says it has a good chance of looking 100% normal after it grows all the way a few times. Wow! This is great.