A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Battaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Battaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Battaglia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Battaglia graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Battaglia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Battaglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans