A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Battaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Battaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battaglia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Battaglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Battaglia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Battaglia graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Battaglia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Battaglia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Battaglia practice?
- Dr. Steven Battaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Battaglia practices Otolaryngology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Otolaryngologists.