Dr. Steven Battaglia MD Patient Reviews

3.8

October 27th, 2015
Office workers are very rude and unprofessional. They made mistakes that cost me money. Had to switch to a different doctor and for that they didn't bill my insurance instead they billed me so I had to pay extra and that dispute with insurance. Horrible. They also forgot to file my disability.

June 23rd, 2015
So happy I have this Doctor!
I am now cancer free!!! Thanks to Droctor Steven Battaglia , he is considerate and concerned. He listens to you and responds to questions with as much detail as you ask for.

December 19th, 2014
Great experience
Good physician with excellent bedside manner. Knows his stuff, fully answers questions and completely explains conditions and treatments. Happy with service received so far.

August 8th, 2013
Dr. Paul S. Lee
I am very surprised to read the negative comments about Dr. Lee. I needed to see an ENT and the Battaglia's were booked solid, got in to see Dr. Lee instead. I absolutely love him! He was very helpful and took time to sit with me and explain what was happening in my ear. He inserted a tube for drainage and now I'm just fine! Follow-up appointments with him ran smoothly, didn't have to wait long at all. I don't need to see the Battaglia's, Dr. Lee is perfectly fine with me.

August 16th, 2012
He is very caring and he takes time with his patients. He answered of my questions thoroughly and made me very confident about a possible nose surgery.

March 22nd, 2012
Waste of my time
I waited forever to see him. When I saw him, he only spent 5 minutes with me. Gave me antibiotic for my dizziness. Made me wait again for a hearing test, which I don't feel I needed. NOW billing me because his staff did not submit my documents to my insurance company.Do not go to this Doctor's office.Stay away!

March 11th, 2012
Fraudulent Billing Practices
I was referred to Dr Battaglia by a friend who had her tonsils out and said he had done a lovely job. I made an appointment because I had been battling too many cases of Strep and wanted a consultation. I paid my $50 dollar copay and he talked to me for about 5 minutes. He stuck a light in my nose and said I should definitely have my tonsils out. He was also training a medical student at the time and spent more time explaining things to him than to me. I decided to go ahead and make the appointment for the tonsilectomy after carefully researching my insurance and all the costs involved. I received my bills about a month after the surgery and paid them promptly. About three months after that I got another bill from Battaglia's office for an extra $220 dated to the day of my original office visit. He had charged the insurance for some procedure and they of course did not pay it so he was charging me. I waited about a month figuring they would figure out their mistake and fix it. Then I received two more notices that my account was overdue. I called the office and was informed that the head of billing was not available. I left them specific times they could call me back. They called back at times when I had already told them I would be unavailable. When I finally got a hold of the billing lady and explained to her why the bill was wrong, all she did was say she was sorry medical care was so expensive and she would try to discount it for me. She completely ignored the fact that it was a fraudulent bill. (I had already checked my EOB and knew the insurance had already paid them for the office visit) She said she would get back to me with a new bill. I received the exact same bill about a month later saying that if I did not pay they would send me to collections. Since she obviously didn't know what she was doing, I sent a letter informing them of their mistake and showing them that I had clearly paid all that I owed them. I cc'd it to the Doctor as well. They wrote me back referencing some other date and made it clear that they still thought I owed them this money. So I wrote ANOTHER letter again pointing out the mistakes of their billing practices (and the many mistakes in their correspondence). Instead of acknowledging receipt of that letter, they sent another bill threatening collections. This isn't over. I will not pay them money for something I do not owe and they cannot threaten me with collections just because they made some mistake in their coding or billing.Bottom line, not only does Steven Battaglia have fruadulent billing practices, his office staff are also unprofessional and incompetent...

October 17th, 2008
great physician
this doc knows his stuff. you are in good hands.