Dr. Steven Baughman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Baughman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2017

Rude MD and Staff!!

Refuses to see many patients even with a referral. Nursing staff takes several days to return phone calls. Doctor is rude and arrogant.

April 5th, 2017

disappointed

My husband visited this Dr. when he started having issues with kidney stones. He is a very rude & has no compassion for the patient. I could tell he was very unhappy that I came into the room with my husband (been married 47 yrs) & we both felt his anger over it. My husband went through the surgery to have the stone crushed but then he insisted he come back several times to get several test. The test showed no more stones & my husband told him he had passed it a week prior but he disagreed & said it was most likely hiding. Hiding where? He just would not except the fact that it was gone. Last visit I was told to stay in the waiting room by his nurse...she said "you know how some Dr's are" I could tell she was embarrassed. As I sat there another nurse came out to tell an elderly lady that her husband was not doing well & would most likely pass away soon. I felt so very sorry for that lady who just could not understand what she was saying. The elderly lady said I feed him everything he wants to eat. How inappropriate.I thought. They could have brought her back to explain everything to both of them. We can't stand this Dr. who thinks life revolves around him!! NO compassion & he wears his jeans so tight it is cutting off the supply of air to his brain. He seems to preferr men if you know what I mean.

February 28th, 2017

Arrogant

Horrible experience.

March 2nd, 2012

What a great addition to our community. Our hospital greatly needed a urology practice that actually cared about the community and patients. I am so thankful to transfer my urology care to Dr. Baughman.

January 23rd, 2012

The Nurse is Horrible at getting back to you regarding tests, they say they will call but never do or once said they were running another test and come to find out they didnt!

August 31st, 2011

Very Thourogh explanations of the Diagnosis and explanations of all treatment options.

April 17th, 2008

Caring, conscientious, thorough

Even though my diagnosis was not an emergency, Dr. Baughman took the trouble to telephone the results to me on his day off.

August 22nd, 2017