Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Baumgarten
Dr. Steven Baumgarten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baumgarten is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, Virtua Health West Jersey and Virtua Health-Voorhees Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Baumgarten has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Baumgarten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Donald Auerbach
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi48
Dr. Antonio Velasco Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Alan Pope
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi37