A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Baumgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Baumgarten is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumgarten
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Baumgarten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Baumgarten, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgarten graduated from New York University.
Dr. Baumgarten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Baumgarten MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Baumgarten practice?
- Dr. Steven Baumgarten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Baumgarten practices Pulmonary Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pulmonologists.