A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Baumgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Baumgarten is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Baumgarten, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgarten graduated from New York University.
Dr. Baumgarten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Baumgarten MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Baumgarten practice?
- Dr. Steven Baumgarten has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Baumgarten practices Pulmonary Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pulmonologists.