A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Beall, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Beall, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Beall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Scott Beall MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Beall practice?
- Dr. Steven Beall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Beall practices Neurology near Deckerville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Deckerville Neurologists.