Dr. Steven Beall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 29th, 2016
How can I get in touch with Dr. Beall?
I have been attempting to contact Dr. Beall's office with no avail. Please someone tell what does it takes to talk to a human being and not a 1970s answering machine. Someone's health and well being lies in the balance. I do not understand how a practice can operate like this.

September 20th, 2016
Do not trust!!
I started to see this Dr. Over 1 year ago. When I first started to see him I was diagnosed with Clinically Isolated syndrome. A few months later MS was confirmed. In the beginning I had trust that I was in his best interest being the patient. But as time has went on I have really lost my trust and it's hard for me to even see him now. He's always late, keeps you waiting while he's walking around trying to figure out what he is doing.. on one of my visits while I was speaking to him he gets up and starts walking away to talk on the phone. Very unorganized individual. I thought that was so read, especially on a day when I'm already upset and have anxiety about this flare up that I have had for months that the medication is not working. He really has started to make me wonder about his experience. I feel like he doesn't explain about the medications for MS. He treats it as if I have all the time in the world to wait. It's not a candy selection we are talking about its Drug Therapy for MS. Lately I have left feeling upset & clueless on what the heck is he doing. Maybe he's wasting my time and just using his patients as ginny pigs, I'm am not interested in that. I want honest answers and some feeling of me understanding and trust. I want to leave my visit feeling confident, and to be honest I don't think I ever did looking back on it now. This office he works at seems very secretive, he is not even listed at all at this location, seems very odd!!!! No wonder why he is not busy there, nobody can find him!!!! Just beware, I wouldn't recommend him now!! When I read the reviews 8 months ago, I should have listened to my gut instincts that some of the things patients said was not lies.... I guess i wanted to believe that I was seeing a great Dr. I was wrong. Too much guessing.

June 23rd, 2016
Good Doctor
Works diligently to provide proper diagnosis, treatment, and care.

May 26th, 2016
He just keeps searching till he finds the truth
Dr Beall was the first Dr. to actually listen to what was going on with me and do a complete work up and not just hand me a perscription for more drugs and send me on my way. He took the time to do multiple test to get to the source of what was going on, that is how he and Dr Jankowski found the two lesions and the TBI on my brain. He then started me on Betaseron which has given me my life back, I still have a bad day here and there but at least it isn't a bad day everyday like most of the last 39 years. Thank you Dr. Beall for listening and caring enough to keep digging to find the real problem.

May 23rd, 2016
The Best Specialist I know
I was a patient of Bealls for two yrs. I was very happy with Dr. Beall and his knowledge of on and about MS. I was diagnosed seven yrs prior by dr naqeub. All he was doing was pumping me full of cordazone shots. No less than six injections every two wks. On top of it all, I never received copies of diagnosed confermation of MS. Dr Beall did all the test MRIs and cat scans. Him and his staff was always there helping me through the strange painful discomforts of living with MS. Dr. Beall and his staff became my friends. They all will be dear missed. Now that I'm living in Texas. I'm back on the search for another great MS specialist.

March 4th, 2016
Head Doc.
Dr. Beal is everything I need to get through this. He listens and respects my intelligence which makes it easy to do the same.

February 26th, 2016
H2O
Thank U Ste'phane for guidance on a better diet. I drink a half of gallon of water a day and I eat a apple 🍎 for breakfast.I have lost a lot of weight and I feel better about myself and now I am most definitely ready for my soul mate with complete confidence!?

December 28th, 2015
I was shocked, appalled, and dismayed to learn Dr. Beall had misdiagnosed me as having relapsing and remitting multiple sclerosis. After having adverse reactions to two different drugs, I sought a second opinion from U of M neurology clinic. I was told I had no neurologic disease and I showed no signs of having MS

August 13th, 2015
rosebud63
First I'm diagnosed with clinically isolated syndrome,then the following year I'm diagnosed with MS,while being treated with Betaseaon shots.Now my second year of treatment I'm told the illness and myself are doing great.Then why have a spiraled down hill from a single cane to a quad cane and now sadly to a walker and in bed 24/7.Every month this year I've begged for help but sadly I was just sent out the door to only become slowly paralyzed!

July 17th, 2015
Very caring doctor, The only fault I can find is the ease in which to get a hold of anyone in the office or return of phone calls are just about non existent. He needs more than one person working in his office. After all that too is part of patient care

July 2nd, 2015
I like Dr. Beall but his assitant will not return several calls I've left over a period of months. This is not the first time since shes started working for him I've had troubles. I've addressed it with doctor and he basically excused her. CALL PEOPLE BACK?? Why is this so complicated???

June 13th, 2015
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
I could not have asked for a better doctor. Dr. Beall is so professional and wonderful!