A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bean has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Bean practice?
Dr. Steven Bean practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Amesbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Haverhill, MA.
See Amesbury Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Bean, Dr. Stephen Bean, Dr. Stefan Bean, Dr. Steve Bean