A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bean is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bean has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans