Dr. Steven Beck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2014
Goes to bat for you
Dr Beck is on point. He makes the effort to recognize you not only as a patient but as a person. He has delivered the quality treatment and expertise which allow me to steadily recover from a bad car accident. As many people know, It is not easy to find a Dr who is the right match. However, I was fortunate to get Dr Beck, and he is truly a grade above the rest ;-)

May 3rd, 2013
Long time Patient
I have been a patient with Dr. Beck going seven years. He is very good when it comes to giving trigger point injections and pain meds. He on the other hand did miss a diagnosis that let to me almost amputating my leg due to an infection that he underdiagnosed. He is very knowledgeable in all areas of bones and conditions. He is very well respected in the community as a Dr. and as a pain specialist.

November 17th, 2012
Worst doctor ever seen
I don't roccomend Steven beck doctor to anyone ....he don't listen to patient n always In hurry ....if anyone wants to mess up there back more than he's very gd at it ..

November 10th, 2012
update
I'd like to say that nothing has changed in my assessment of Dr. Beck. I still feel he is one of the most compassionate and professional Drs. in his field. I hope to continue to be one of his patients until he retires. Even if he's having a bad day, his ability to put aside personal issues to give you his full attention is most comforting. Can you tell he's one of my favorite Drs? Choose him with confidence. ( Now don't get a big head over this glowing review Dr.) *Said with a snicker*

January 15th, 2011
Dr. Beck has been my Doctor for about 15 years. He always has time ot listen, he cares about how I am feeling. I could not imagine having to go and see someone else.

June 22nd, 2010
I would recommend this Dr. without hesitation. He listens and does not talk 'over' you. You can pretty much say anything to him and he will listen and give advice as needed. He will also give u the encouragement you need to deal with chronic pain. I am never uncomfortable with him and have found him to one of the better Dr's out there.