A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Becker, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Becker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Becker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ira Becker MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Becker practice?
- Dr. Steven Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Becker practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Fair Lawn Surgeons.