A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Beim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Beim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Beim, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beim graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Beim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center Brenham
- Bellville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Beim practice?
Dr. Steven Beim practices Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Trauma Surgery near Brenham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waller, TX and Bellville, TX.
See Brenham Ophthalmologists, Brenham Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Brenham Surgeons.