Dr. Steven Beim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Beim?

Done

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Rather impatient for someone who works with the elderly. I will not be taking my parents there again. There are others that come with higher recommendations. As far as his employees, they are courteous and patient. And he even fussed at one of his employees in the room with us once....very unprofessional. I usually don't review, but when I get frustrated I feel it's time to voice my opinion.

beyond impressed

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I didnt know this eye clinic existed. I had gotten something in my eye that wouldnt come out. I was referred to Dr Beim. spur of the moment once I got there I was seen within about 20 mins. Dr came in and instantly you could tell he knew what he was doing. he immediately was able to get stuff out of my eye and did a very precise going over. His bedside manner so to speak was the best Id ever had from any doctor. I was very impressed with him and his staff. Ive gotten to know him personally in the weeks since and the stuff we have talked about and how he feels about his patients and the plight of kids around the world who dont have proper medical care and what he would like to do for them tells me that the so called negative reviews I read on here before I left mine are vastly unwarranted. I all ready have told many people of this DR. .... Thanks to Steven and his team. I will never go to another clinic. TD

Posted on October 24th, 2015

This is by far the worst experience I've had. A very strange doctor with rude bedside manor and no sense of compassion in his care.

Don't go!

Posted on August 30th, 2015

I would never recomend this office after my expereince. There were 1-2 people that were friendly and kind but overall staff was awful and the doctor I never saw - due to my questions that did not fit with his protocol so instead of asking how he could better address my concerns - I was basically told my visit was too long!

The doctor is great but

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Got a prescription and filled at the office. When I receive my glass something was not right but wore them for a week. Could only see clearly out the right upper corner of lens and close up was like looking through a magnifying glass. The problem was corrected and the glasses were perfect. Later on that year I scratched the lens and return to the office to see what options I had and was told I had warrant. When the lens came in I watched the assistant change the lens and I went from scratched view to blind. The assistant held the glass up to light and said the glasses look right to her and there was nothing she could for me. Later on I called the office and talked to another assistant to see if I could get the glasses checked by the doctor and was told I would get a called back. Didn't happen. Third call and third assistant to find out how an appointment was, but was told she cannot do that because she doesn't know what the doctor going to do. See the doctor but get glasses somewhere else!

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Beim is the best eye doctor in town!

Found my permanent eye doctor!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Dr. Beim and his staff are friendly and informative. I had about a ten minute wait to be seen. A tech came in for the initial information. About ten minutes later Dr. Beim came in. He was very focused and precise with his care. I took my prescription to the optical shop at the front of his building. There was a large variety of lenses to choose from. Mine were ready in about 3 weeks. Totally worth the wait!

Compassionate and honest

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Very friendly office staff and I didn't have to wait forever like at other offices. Tech came in first to get basic information and made me feel very comfortable. I haven't had my eyes check in a long time and am very particular about my doctors. I went to Dr. Beim after my neighbors recommended him. I was not disappointed. He came in and it was evident he actually cares, which is rare these days. Turns out, my eyes aren't 20-20 anymore. Instead of pushing expensive options, he actually GAVE ME A CHOICE on how we proceeded. I recommend him to everyone I know!

Caregiver disabled child

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Doctor patient and caring with handicapped patient, provided excellent care.

Posted on January 30th, 2017