Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
great surgeon
I have used Dr. Beldner for many years. he has done many surgeries on my hands and I can not give him the praise he really deserves.

March 9th, 2016
Dr Beldner was terrific! so was his staff! Everyone is courteous and professional and they go out of their way to help you. There was virtually no wait time in the office. I felt very comfortable and safe there.

February 15th, 2016
The best hand surgeon in NY
Dr. Beldner has taken care of me for two different hand injuries over the past several years. As a practicing physician myself, he got me back to work at 100% function and confidence. He is excellent technically with a pleasant demeanor that demonstrates his care and passion for his work. His staff is professional and corteous, and I have recommended him to friends and colleagues with any hand/wrist injuries.

February 6th, 2016
The Best Hand Surgeon
I could not give enough accolades to Dr. Beldner and his entire staff. He is an outstanding surgeon having operated on my deformed pinky recently. He described the entire procedure to me in detail at the first and spent a lot of time with me. After the surgery he was always available to me for any questions or worries even texting him at any time which is very rare for doctors. He is prompt, empathic, down to earth and very professional. I would recommend him highly to anyone and actually have already

February 5th, 2016
This is your guy for a bad wrist injury!
Dr. Beldner is your ideal doctor -- great skill meets lovely bedside manner...He made a painful experience much more tolerable...He was patient with my questions and concerns, always returned my calls (even if I was calling to speak with his PA Jeff), and gave me all the confidence I needed to make the healing process a success. I would recommend Dr. Beldner to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Beldner!!!

November 30th, 2015
Highly recommend
Injured wrist over 20 years ago. Been to numerous docs over the years and no one would help. Dr Beldner figured out the problem and fixed it. Best doc ever! He also has a wonderful staff. Highly recommend.

October 6th, 2015
Patient of Dr. Beldner
Dr. Beldner, and his entire staff are First Class – they are all very knowledge, thorough, and caring,. Most importantly, the surgery Dr. Belder performed repairing my ruptured biceps tendon, was performed with the highest level of skill, occurring within a week of my first visit to his office, and was virtually pain-free. After 2 months the scar is hardly noticeable, and I will have full function back in my right arm after just a short period of physical therapy. Throughout the process, I was kept informed of every step, with every concern addressed, and every question answered. Post-op visits to monitor the progress of my healing and mobility are performed with the same concern and expertise. Dr. Beldner - thank you very much for superior medical treatment, service and care.

September 21st, 2015
Great Doctor and Surgeon
Best decision I made after being misdiagnosed by a previous surgeon.

September 18th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Beldner. I had serious injuries in my wrist and arm that required surgery. My sister had a broken wrist years ago and found Dr. Beldner after a lot of research; she had an excellent experience with him. I consulted Dr. Beldner and another surgeon and decided on Dr. Beldner. I am so happy that I did. I am a professional dancer and need to have full use of my arm and wrist. I completely trust Dr. Beldner. He did an excellent job on my surgery; everyone at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital where the surgery was performed was both friendly and skilled. Dr. Beldner is generous with his time and in explaining things. I always have many questions for him and he patiently answers them, more than once if I need to hear it again, and then asks if I have any more. His both his surgical skill and his bedside manner are superb. My hand therapist is amazed at how well I have healed.

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Beldner is an awesome doctor and surgeon!!

July 28th, 2015
Great Doc
Took his time to explain everything ... thanks Dr Beldner

January 21st, 2015
Highly Skilled and Genuine Communication
Dr. Beldner possesses the rare combination of a high skill set and the ability to communicate to his patients in a very easy and comfortable way. Dr. ...