Dr. Steven Beldner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Beldner?

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Great Doctor

Posted on December 26th, 2016

i am so glad to have Dr Steven Beldner perform the surgery on my elbow. It was as the hands of God had touch me. My surgery was successful and healed within 7-9 weeks. His staff were always there and available when I called and presented extremely wonderful attention to my needs. No wonder he is one of the best 10 ten doctors in NYC and assists MLB, NBA, OLYMPICS, ATHLETES, CELEBRITIES, MUSICIANS, TV ANCHORS, ARTIST, And Obviously, on me...Thanks to Dr. Beldner, and his staff.

great surgeon

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I have used Dr. Beldner for many years. he has done many surgeries on my hands and I can not give him the praise he really deserves.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr Beldner was terrific! so was his staff! Everyone is courteous and professional and they go out of their way to help you. There was virtually no wait time in the office. I felt very comfortable and safe there.

The best hand surgeon in NY

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Dr. Beldner has taken care of me for two different hand injuries over the past several years. As a practicing physician myself, he got me back to work at 100% function and confidence. He is excellent technically with a pleasant demeanor that demonstrates his care and passion for his work. His staff is professional and corteous, and I have recommended him to friends and colleagues with any hand/wrist injuries.

The Best Hand Surgeon

Posted on February 6th, 2016

I could not give enough accolades to Dr. Beldner and his entire staff. He is an outstanding surgeon having operated on my deformed pinky recently. He described the entire procedure to me in detail at the first and spent a lot of time with me. After the surgery he was always available to me for any questions or worries even texting him at any time which is very rare for doctors. He is prompt, empathic, down to earth and very professional. I would recommend him highly to anyone and actually have already

This is your guy for a bad wrist injury!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr. Beldner is your ideal doctor -- great skill meets lovely bedside manner...He made a painful experience much more tolerable...He was patient with my questions and concerns, always returned my calls (even if I was calling to speak with his PA Jeff), and gave me all the confidence I needed to make the healing process a success. I would recommend Dr. Beldner to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Beldner!!!

Highly recommend

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Injured wrist over 20 years ago. Been to numerous docs over the years and no one would help. Dr Beldner figured out the problem and fixed it. Best doc ever! He also has a wonderful staff. Highly recommend .

Patient of Dr. Beldner

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr. Beldner, and his entire staff are First Class – they are all very knowledge, thorough, and caring,. Most importantly, the surgery Dr. Belder performed repairing my ruptured biceps tendon, was performed with the highest level of skill, occurring within a week of my first visit to his office, and was virtually pain-free. After 2 months the scar is hardly noticeable, and I will have full function back in my right arm after just a short period of physical therapy. Throughout the process, I was kept informed of every step, with every concern addressed, and every question answered. Post-op visits to monitor the progress of my healing and mobility are performed with the same concern and expertise. Dr. Beldner - thank you very much for superior medical treatment, service and care.

Great Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Best decision I made after being misdiagnosed by a previous surgeon.

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Beldner. I had serious injuries in my wrist and arm that required surgery. My sister had a broken wrist years ago and found Dr. Beldner after a lot of research; she had an excellent experience with him. I consulted Dr. Beldner and another surgeon and decided on Dr. Beldner. I am so happy that I did. I am a professional dancer and need to have full use of my arm and wrist. I completely trust Dr. Beldner. He did an excellent job on my surgery; everyone at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital where the surgery was performed was both friendly and skilled. Dr. Beldner is generous with his time and in explaining things. I always have many questions for him and he patiently answers them, more than once if I need to hear it again, and then asks if I have any more. His both his surgical skill and his bedside manner are superb. My hand therapist is amazed at how well I have healed.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Beldner is an awesome doctor and surgeon!!