A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Benecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Benecke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Benecke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benecke graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benecke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health St. Anthony Summit
- St. Anthony Summit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Benecke MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Benecke practice?
- Dr. Steven Benecke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Benecke practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Holly, CO.
See Colorado Springs Anesthesiologists and Colorado Springs Pain Management Doctors.