- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Bergstrom
Dr. Steven Bergstrom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Bergstrom is affiliated with Children's Hospital Oakland Main Hospital, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Bergstrom has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology