A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Vamc Mountain Home
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance