A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berk
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Berk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Berk MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Berk practice?
- Dr. Steven Berk has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Berk practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors, and Lubbock Geriatric Doctors.