A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berkman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Roy Berkman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Berkman practice?
- Dr. Steven Berkman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Berkman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Iselin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fords, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Iselin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.