A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berkowitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Berkowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Berkowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Berkowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Berkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Freehold, NJ.