Dr. Steven Berley DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2015
Dr.Berley is my family doctor he's very care and follow up on everything. I truly appreciate having him as my doctor he a 5 star doctor.

May 12th, 2015
Truly A Family Practioner
My family and I have been the recipients of service from Dr Berley and his Associates for many years. I have found them to be very professional, caring and not too busy to spend time discussing your care. This time devoted in being able to discuss one's health issues have been very comforting to my family. I have recommended Dr, Berley and his Associates to many families.

September 25th, 2013
I recently became new patient at the office. I think in the beginning of may., over all I loved loved loved the office. however some of the employees there didn't make me feel welcome. the smokers are the worst they smell horrible its digusting I don't think you should be able to smoke if you work in a doctors office. they smell like poop and smoke. only a few are GOOD at taking blood. theres one girl who I cannot stand I forget her name ithink it started wwith an "A". watch out for her she rushes and left a bruise on my arm from taking blood. shes the one that smells like smoke all the time,hope she gets it together, shes not in the right profession.

January 29th, 2012
takes forever to be seen
I always know going here will be at least a 2 hour ordeal. The staff is nice, but I wouldn't say they were overly professional. The door to my room is ALWAYS left open. I hear all the loud conversations the staff is having about other patients private problems. If they would just close the door and use a softer voice in their discussions outside the door, I would feel so much better. I prefer Dr hoerning, who I think is amazing. Dr berley, is not my favorite. Always seems distracted, talks more than he listens, but is very nice and will spend a great deal o. time with you . I've never found the place to be particularly clean looking although I'm sure its cleaned regularly. The finishes are just worn and out dated. There's hours are unbeatable and Dr hoerning is truly wonderful.

March 20th, 2017