A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Berney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven N Berney MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Berney practice?
- Dr. Steven Berney has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Berney practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.