A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Berney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan