A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Best, Neuropsychiatry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Best
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Best Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Best, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Best MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Best practice?
- Dr. Steven Best has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Best practices Psychiatry near Deerfield, IL.
See Deerfield Psychiatrists.