A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Best, Neuropsychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Best, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Best MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Best practice?
- Dr. Steven Best has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Best practices Psychiatry near Deerfield, IL.
See Deerfield Psychiatrists.