Dr. Steven Best Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Best?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Steven Best?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016

Really healed my wound rapidly. Would recommend to anyone looking for extensive or rapid healing.

October 16th, 2016

Not recommended

Please seek treatment elsewhere. His ego gets in the way of good treatment. Constant turnover in staff which performs poorly at best. Again go elsewhere.

September 15th, 2016

Would highly recommend Dr. Best. The clinic has a hyperbaric chamber and helped me recover from a concussion.

September 14th, 2016

Satisfied Mother

Dr. Best is professional and extremely knowledgable about children. It took me 9 years to find a competent psychiatrist for my son. He's a pediatric neuropsychiatrist, which makes him even more knowledgeable and he explains things beyond the scope of medicine, for example he understands the need for occupational therapy. If you've been looking for a psychiatrist for your child you can trust.....trust me...he's the one.

Very welcoming.

Great doctor and staff! I absolutely love the environment for my son who is not a fan of doctors! The therapy dogs really make this a welcoming place for my child.

Very satisfied mother

Finally a doctor that understood my son's issues! After diagnostic testing (SPECT & EEG) Dr. Best was able to treat my son with the appropriate medication and he's doing fabulous! My advice to any families struggling for answers....you will finally find answers and relief with Dr. Best!

Answers... Finally!

I am so grateful to Dr. Best and his team! I have been suffering with depression for as long as I can remember. I have finally been able to get the answers and proper medication to help me so I can lead a successful and productive life.

May 16th, 2016

Excellent care!

Finally found the answers I've been looking for!

March 19th, 2016

Very caring!

Great Doctor! He genuinely cares about his staff and is very patient centered!

March 12th, 2016

Dr Best is incredibly accessible. His concern for his patients is genuine. After so many attempts and treatments that failed Dr Best offers treatment that works and hope for the suffering. His staff is like an extended family of support to pts and family.

February 6th, 2016

Expensive, Questionable Personalities but Changed My Life

Seeing Dr. Best was a last-ditch effort on my part to treat chronic suicidal ideation. I did not expect the Ketamine and TMS to work, but it did. Since finishing treatments ten months ago, I have had almost no suicidal ideation. I am better able to handle stress and distinguish between emotions. Traveling is easier because I'm more in control of my emotions. I do much better in my personal relationships because I'm not as reactionary. It was incredibly expensive. Ketamine treatments will be until the FDA approves it for the treatment of depression. My biggest complaint was the staff. There was bizarre and sometimes unprofessional behavior at times. I discussed these with Dr. Best and he responded and apologized . Other staff members were wonderful, though. I sometimes questioned how ethical things were at the clinic. My friend and I joked we expected to drive up one day and the whole place wouldn't even exist anymore. However, those treatments saved my life. I am living a life I never thought possible after assuming I would always be plagued with depression. If you just need to see a psychiatrist, I probably wouldn't recommend Dr. Best. There are more affordable options in a more traditional setting. However, if you're looking into ketamine treatments, I have to say the strangeness of the whole place is worth it. I quit treatments early because the place was so weird, but I've still had long-lasting positive benefits.

January 12th, 2016

Don't go...he "forgets" things when he needs to.

I originally considered him good although expensive. He seemed to become less and less interested. I was much more doped up than I thought. I had a reaction to a medicine that Best said would go away. It did not. Other neurologists are now asking about it. His diagnosis and medications are not being supported and I have been told to report him for ethical if not legal problems.