A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bialkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bialkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bialkin graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bialkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bialkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans