A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bialkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bialkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bialkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bialkin graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bialkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Richard Bialkin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Bialkin practice?
- Dr. Steven Bialkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bialkin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Nephrologists.