Urologists
Metrepolitan Urological Specialists
215 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
314-315-9917
Locations and availability (8)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  RN  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2014

This is the worst physician I have ever had. He is very rude and in my opinion, not very good. I wouldn't send my enemy to this guy. As an RN, I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly and he developed a category all to himself for horrible. If you value be treating like a human and not a test monkey. STAY AWAY!!!!

|  Please read the reviews before seeing this so called doctor  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2013

In order to write a review I had to give at least one star, no star is deserved for this doctor. I really hope people will spend time reading reviews for doctors and spend time deciding on the right doctor. There are many other good doctors out there, this is not one of them!!

|  Removed Kidney Stints(Kidney Stones)  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2013

Seen Dr. Biggs at Mercy Hospital In St Louis for Stint removal due to two kidney stones! Dr. Biggs was so Rude to me and all the nurses in the OR area treated like they new nothing in which the nurses was the best to me and family. I would never tell people to use Mercy Hospital for urology issues. while I was in room awaiting him to advise me when he could remove stints he was so Rude to everyone even the elderly lady walking up the hallway looking for husbands room Dr. Biggs told the lady to ask someone else he was busy and didn't have time to look. Nurses helped the lady and he was upset cause the nurses wasn't getting me ready for him I was ready all I needed was pushed to OR. He attempted to argue with me over my height saying no way was I 6'6 he guess 6'2 and was putting on Surg paper for OR well thankfully nurses and other DR's in the OR fixed everything and was very upset over his actions. After he removed my stints I requested hospital Dr. to release me and I went to Missouri Baptist Urology Dr's and WOW they were amazing and I was pain free and all infection was gone in 2 days and I was home with family! Dr. Biggs was the WORST DR I have ever seen and I have had 12 kidney stones in 2 years and see many Urology Dr's for stone removal/Stint Placement. I advise all my family/friends to go to Missouri Baptist Urology Dr's never ever use Dr. Steven Biggs!!!!!!

|  Rating for this doctor is no stars!!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

This man is a terrible doctor. He does not know how to relate to his patients and does not even show any compassion when a patient has difficulty after a procedure is performed. What a quake!! We will certainly never go back to see him and hope more people will do the same.

|  Not Friendly but a great doctor  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

If you are looking for a doctor to hold your hand, Dr. Bigg is not for you. If you are looking for a doctor that knows what he is doing, Dr. Bigg is for you.

|  show details
May 18th, 2012

this is a very poor doctor....meet him and you will know instantly that he does not care a whit about the patient. an angry man and does not listen. sorry, but this is our experience.

|  find someone else  |  show details
May 1st, 2010

Do yourself a favor and find a different urologist. this guy was a complete waste of my time.i was shuffled through his office in 5 minutes and left without any treatment or answers.his mannerisms are uncareing and boderline rude.Now i have to make another appointment with another urologist after waiting 3 weeks to be seen by him.