Dr. Steven Bines MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2015
Exceptional Doctor
Excellent Dr. with a bedside manner I've never experienced with a Doctor. The level of patience and concern that Dr. Bines showed me left me impressed and and ease with him. I can tell that he has a positive influence on his staff and those study under him. I've never had a Doctor call me after a procedure just to check up on me. Dr. Steven Bines reminds me of a Scripture in the Bible that refers to Gifts in Men. He is truly a gift to the medical field and I can only hope to encounter more Doctors like him.

April 12th, 2013
I was diagnosed with melanoma almost one year ago. Terrifying for a single mother to face such a diagnosis. I was in his office less then 48 hours after being diagnosed. He was very friendly and thorough in explaining surgery and testing. He also gave me his cell phone number in case my children wanted to ask him questions. What doctor does that? He is very caring and has great bedside manner! I follow up with him every three months driving over 60 miles. The drive is well worth it!! Most other doctors would have handed me back to the dermatologist for follow up after surgery. Its comforting to know that you are more then just a patient to your doctor. I cant say enough about Dr. Bines and his wonderful staff!!

April 7th, 2013
If only he did it all...I would never see another doctor again!
I had the pleasure to meet doctor Bines based on a referral. I had a lowerback fatty tumor which was increasing in size. Doctor Bines recomended it to be removed. I went along with his plan of attack. When I went back for the procedure he remembered me and my husband as if we knew one another for years. His sincerity, kindness, and perfection was incredible. I have never met a doctor who looks at you and treats you like family. I now have problems in all my girlie parts. I have fibroids and they are not the typical ones. Other problems as well. My point is that I trust Dr.Bines with life I really wished he did it all! If so I would never see another doctor! Love Him! Thank you for my experience Dr. Bines you are one in a million!

April 10th, 2012
patient for 3 yrs
Very professional doctor. Gives very thorough medical exams. I had tried 4 doctors locally and still come from far away to see him because I go home with the feeling that I received a very detailed exam. He calls with lab results. Staff is professional and responsive. I had a surgery by Dr. Bines and it healed wonderfully, hard to see a scar. I would highly recommend this doctor to both kids and adults.

March 4th, 2010
excellence
Professional,caring physician - honest and forthright without being indifferent or unkind,