A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Binnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Binnick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Binnick, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Binnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Binnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Binnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Binnick practice?
Dr. Steven Binnick practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Procedural Dermatology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Dermatologists.