A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Binnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Binnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Binnick, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Binnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Binnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arthur Binnick MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Binnick practice?
- Dr. Steven Binnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Binnick practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Dermatologists and Plymouth Meeting Pathologists.