Dr. Steven Blair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Blair?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steven Blair?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2017

He is a Wonderful Doctor

Our primary Doctor retired a few years ago. We were referred to Dr. Blair by our doctor and by friends. He is wonderful. Caring, professional, thorough, knowledgeable. He is a great doctor. We highly recommend him.

November 18th, 2015

It difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Blair. I have been turned away from hard won appointments twice because of being 5 minutes late. This is an awful practice. I have been stuck in the waiting room of this office countless times with 20-60 minute waits to be seen. I thought it was me paying Sutter Health and not the other way around. Other than that vital flaw, I enjoy my time with Dr. Blair....when I can get an appointment.

October 30th, 2015

REFUSED TO PROVIDE HOSPICE CARE

Dr. Blair refused to order hospice for my dying, elderly father. As a result, my dad died alone in a nursing home. We wanted him home with us, but Dr. Blair would not allow it.

August 14th, 2015

I don't like the new system. To make an appointment i get the answering service in Utah. Hate it! Other that Dr Blair b is great an staff

May 7th, 2013

Beyond kind and and an exceptional Physician

I refer everyone I know to him. He is all about giving you the time you need, I never feel rushed. He takes care of business. He is efficient and most of all.... human. he does not have a God Complex that you will see mostly in specialty fields anyhow. His Assistant Gabby is very sweet and porfessional and I am a bit of a chatter box and they both tolerate that very well. When he does have to refer me out he makes sure that the referral Doctor fits my personality (I am pretty intolerant to Doctors who get irritated easily and treat patients like children) He is beyond awesome and treats everyone with respect and dignity.

January 12th, 2012

Dr. Blair is an outstanding doctor

My name is Bonnie Hansen and I have been a patient of Dr. Blair for over 10 years. Dr. Blair truly is an outstanding physican. His nurse, Gabby, is wonderful. You are in caring and safe hands with both of them. I highly recommend Dr. Blair.

May 26th, 2011

Dr Blair has been the best doctor I've ever seen

He is knowlegeable, friendly and takes his time to diagnose your problem(s) and provide the best treatment. He never rushes through your questions. He has excellent, caring bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 27th, 2010

Doesn't listen!

Very nice man but be prepared to wait at least an hour to for your appointment. I waited 40 minutes in the waiting room and then another 20 in the exam room. He is nice and friendly but doesn't listen very well. I have tried communicating with him and he just doesn't listen! Getting a message through to him via office staff is near impossible and the front office staff are often really aloof, bordering on rude. I wish the man would listen more.

May 15th, 2017