A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Blash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Blash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blash
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Blash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Blash graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph Blash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Blash practice?
- Dr. Steven Blash has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Blash practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians.