A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Blash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Blash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blash
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Blash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Blash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Blash graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph Blash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Blash practice?
- Dr. Steven Blash has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Blash practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Primary Care Doctors.